Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mist


昨天回去陪小的下
It was a little tough for last weekends training
做了一个全新的课表
Starting from 0 to the way it was right now
Bleep Test
It was quiet a hard chase
帮帮下忙配速配速
But well~Luckily I still manage to pick up the pace
就这样做了两次
Ahh~
后来才知道做一次才真正有效 ==
Practicing every weekend until the national day performance~
随便啦
It was quiet a challenge but hey~
下次我就不管你们的了
How many chances u have to perform on a stage right?? XD
我做我自己的~
Steps and stunts~
虽然不用比赛
It will be a successful performance d~
但是我还是需要用到体能~
Trust me,it will amaze the whole Malaysia~


平测平测平测...
Sometimes i do think im nuts...
虽然已经不算什么了啦
People are busy preparing for their exams
不过还是有点在意的啊 ==
Im buzy preparing for my performance??
做么物理怎么读都读不好
Well,all I can say is....
做么高一的 Add Maths 没有好好听课啊
thats who I am
现在做 Pass Year 都有问题了啦 ==

The only way to use your time wisely is you found out you dont have much time left.


Well,thanks to someone~

Now I got new style to write my posts~

You know who you are~XD

Thanks ya~



2 comments:

  1. Add Maths我相信你ok的啦。。。
    慢慢来啦~还有50天+/-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally 你太看得起我了~
    拿A你再请我吃饭吧~
    酱我可能会有多点动力~XD

    ReplyDelete